TOP 20. Check out this testimonial from one of our favorite clients:
"We had an absolutely amazing time. I just can't believe how incredible and how perfect everything was- from the game viewing (saw a lion kill and wild dogs- like a one in a million combination), to the incredible houses (we want to come back to Ellerman next year with 11.7), to the amazing experiences in the village and township, to the wonderful people. We fell in love with Africa. Thank you for a trip we will never forget!"
Lutz' Top 20 experiences in Africa:
1. Watching a lion kill an impala
2. Seeing the very rare wild dogs from our deck at Luangwa
3. Hyena munching on a baby waterbuck's head
4. Leopards in a tree
5. Four lions climbing a tree
6. Lions "attempted" cape buffalo kill
7. Margaret at the Township day educare center
8. The view at Ellerman
9. An elephant mock charging grandpa
10. Lamingtons-yum yum!
11. Pregnant giraffe
12. Baboons playing and trying to steal our sweets
13. Frog on grandma's toothbrush and in Natalie's shoe
14. The amazing service Val, Sam, Obi, Emanuel, etc.
15. Hippos calling in the night
16. Natalie's pen pal Lister and Isabel's new pen pal Asling
17. Luangwa and Chongwe Houses
18. Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
19. Table Mountain
20. Being together for 11 wonderful days!
Thank you! Thank you!